Bay 101 Casino, "San Jose’s Place to Play," opened in 1994 and quickly earned recognition throughout the gaming community as one of the finest cardrooms on the West Coast. Bay 101 Casino is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The 72,000-square-foot facility features 49 gaming tables, full service restaurant, a deli and a beauty salon.
Bay 101 Casino is a great place to work. Currently there are more than 700 employees — 431 of them have been employed at Bay 101 Casino for five or more years.
- Medical and dental
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Competitive pay
- Cafeteria on site
- Employee meal discounts
- Free parking for team members
- Great atmosphere in which to work!
- Prospective applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Most positions at Bay 101 require a cardroom permit issued by the San Jose Police Department. The permit fee currently costs $524, which covers the background check and fingerprinting. This process usually takes three to six weeks or longer.
- Once an SJPD Permit is obtained and orientation is complete, Bay 101 will reimburse the employee or trainee for half of the permit cost. This permit must be renewed every four years.
- Convictions for felonies and certain misdemeanors are grounds for denial, revocation, or suspension of a cardroom permit.
- Prospective applications must be available to work any shift, including weekends and holidays.
Current job opportunities are listed on right side of this page. To apply for a job with Bay 101 Casino, you may complete an application in person, Monday through Friday (except holidays) from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m, or by email.