· No guest is allowed to cover his/her face with a hooded shirt, cap, or other clothing items.
· Clothing that reveals too much back, chest, stomach or underwear is unacceptable.
· Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
· Any clothing that has words, terms, or pictures that may be offensive to other patrons or employees is not permitted.
· Shorts that show parts of a person’s buttock are not acceptable.
· No flip-flops.
· Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who does not comply with Bay 101’s dress code.
Animals On Premises
· Service Dog is allowed but when the animal becomes a distraction or nuisance, the patron with the uncontrolled animal may be asked to leave.
· Emotional Support Animals or Comfort Animals are often used as part of a medical treatment plan as therapy animals, they are not considered service animals under the ADA. Casino Shift Manager may exercise discretion on prohibiting such animals.