Bay 101 Casino wants everyone who plays poker or participates in any of the other games at our casino to play for the right reason: having fun! However when gambling becomes a problem, all are strongly encouraged to seek help. Bay 101 Casino has adopted a comprehensive gaming program to help guests gamble responsibly.
Bay 101’s Responsible Gaming Program
To help our patrons gamble responsively:
- Guests can take action themselves:
- The self-restricted program. Players can bar themselves from all gambling activities on the premises of Bay 101 Casino or only certain games for a specific amount of time: 90 days, 1 year, 5 years, or lifetime.
- The self-exclusion program. Players can exclude themselves from all participating gambling establishments in California for a specific amount of time: 90 days, 1 year, 5 years, or lifetime.
- Bay 101 Casino takes action too!
- Helpful resources are available throughout the cardroom in sign displays and informational brochures.
- Trained personnel discreetly and confidentially guide players through responsible gaming procedures.
- Responsible gaming informational brochures are available at Bay 101 Casino in a variety of languages: English, Chinese, Spanish, Korean, and Vietnamese.
- Each year, Bay 101 Casino donates $500,000 for the development of a San Jose Problem Gambling Treatment Center/Program.