- Collections are taken in advance.
- Players must wager at least the minimum bet of the table limit.
- Players removing their wager prior to completion of the payoff may lose the maximum bet or win the minimum bet amount.
- Players are responsible for the protection of their own wagers and chips placed on the table.
- Players may assume the Player-Dealer position two hands per round.
- The house does not recognize “kum-kum” bets.
- There is no “kum-kum” banking.
- Any player wagering on a spot the previous hand has the option of being the Player- Dealer there on the next hand (in turn). If there was no wager on the previous hand, no one may be the Player-Dealer on that spot.
- Management reserves the right to make decisions that are in the best interest of the game. Therefore, under special
circumstances a decision may be rendered that is contrary to the strict and technical interpretation of these rules.
Bay 101 provides house dealers for all games, but does not participate in the actual play of the game and has no interest in the outcome of play. No player ever plays against or makes a wager against Bay 101.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem please call for help: 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537)
or visit www.problemgambling.ca.gov
Bay 101 Casino, 1788 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112