Full Time, Flexible scheduling / Hours
- Filter, review and analyze data from multiple departments such as: Cage, Accounting, Countroom, Table Games,and more.
- Generate reports and identifies patterns in customer transactions.
- Maintain report logs and record tracking data.
- Creates and performs sample audits to inspect operations.
- Review and evaluate the FinCEN and BSA e-filings (FinCEN, BSA/AML knowledge is preferred).
- Perform follow up reports and audit findings with Compliance Manager and Senior Analyst.
- Conduct Title 31 training for new hires and / or refresher courses for employees.
- Research and carry out projects that follow local, state, and federal regulations, laws, and / or ordinances.
- Advise and prepare reports for internal controls.
- Work closely with other departments to develop or revise procedures to ensure adherence to regulatorycompliance.
- Ability to take on special projects as needed.
- Must have ability to work in strict confidence.
- Excellent reading, writing, and verbal communication in English.
Computer literacy and ability to use: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and email.As a qualified candidate you must:
- Be 21 years or older
- Obtain a work permit from the City of San Jose Police Department
- Work Various shifts, as needed
- Lift up to 40 lbs
- Adhere to Bay 101 Policies and Procedures
- Authorized to work in the US
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed in thisposition.
They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skillsrequired of the position.
Bay 101 ensures your safety during COVID-19. Bay 101 provides PPE for staff to include: masks, gloves, faceshields, and sanitizer at every table.
Compensation and Benefits: Compensation is $22.00 + hourly, DOE. Employee benefits are available for all qualifying full-time employees after 90 days including: paid time off, medical and dental insurance, and 401K benefits. As well as 25% off TheProvince restaurant!You may also complete an application in person and see why Bay 101 Casino IS Silicon Valley’s Place toPlay… and Work!
Bay 101 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time Pay: $22.00 - $26.00 per hour